Agadir Chegaga 3 Days Tour
Type: accompanied SUV circuit
Length : 3 days/2 nights
Start and end at : Agadir
Lodging : Hotel or riad and Bivouac in the desert
Transport : Air conditioned SUV
Agadir Chegaga 3 Days Tour Program
Day 1: AGADIR – ZAGORA
Departure from Agadir in the morning by SUV, headed towards the Southwest. We will pass through Taliouine and Agdez. We will stop at Tamnougalte to eat lunch and visit the Kasbah, then continuation to Zagora via the Drâa valley. Night in a 3 star hotel or riad in Zagora.
Day 2: ZAGORA – ERG CHEGAGA
After breakfast, departure in SUV towards M’Hamid. Rest at M’Hamid and lunch. Then, departure from M’Hamid towards the huge dunes of Chegaga by passing along the old caravan path along the sacred oasis. Observation of the sunset, dinner and night in a bivouac at the foot of the dunes.
Day 3: ERG CHEGAGA – AGADIR
After a breakfast in the desert, departure in SUV towards Foum Zguid along the old Paris-Dakar route and the dried Iriqui lake. Lunch at Taznakht and continuation to Agadir. Arrival in the late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
– Transportation in air-conditioned 4×4 with driver/guide (gasoline included)
– 1 nights in hotel or riad in Zagora in double room
– 1 night camping in the desert (tents, mattresses, sheets and blankets are provided)
– Hiking Camel
– Half board in the circuit: 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
– The tax to promote tourism, and local tax
– Our assistance