Type: accompanied SUV circuit Length: 8 days/7 nights Start and end at: Marrakech Lodging: Hotel or Riad and Bivouac in the desert Transport: Air conditioned SUV Half board during the trip
Marrakech Great Moroccan South 8 Days Tour Program
Day 1: MARRAKECH
Transfer to the hotel from the airport, dinner and night at the hotel.
Day 2: MARRAKECH – FOUM TAKKAT
Departure at 8 AM by minibus or private taxi to FoumTakkat (40 muinutes south of Zagora) and meet up with the camel handlers. Dinner and night in the desert bivouac.
Days 3 and 4: FOUM TAKKAT – AIT SFOUL – ZAOUIT SIDI SALEH – TIRAFF
Start of trekking. During two days you will cross the desert near the Oued of the Drâa, with its 18 varieties of dates.
Days 5 and 6: TIRRAF – ERG BOUZIAN – ERG IZANA
Your caravan will accompany you to the huge dunes of Erg Bouzian where you will spend the night. The next day, you will arrive at the Erg Izana and its tamaris for your second bivouac in the dunes.
Day 7: ERG IZANA – OULED DRISS(M’HAMID)
You will leave Erg Izana and continue to OuledDriss, making your way across rocky dunes and stretches of desert. Rest and shower or hammam at OuledDriss. Then, you will visit the Kasbah of OuledDriss. Dinner and night at a local tavern.
Day 8: OULED DRISS (M’HAMID) – MARRAKECH TRANSFER
from Marrakech to Tanegroute, where you will visit the library and pottery studios, eating lunch by the road. Arrival at Marrakech in the late afternoon, around 6 PM.
Day 9: MARRAKECH
Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
INCLUDED IN PRICE :
– Transfer airport/hotel/airport
– Transfer of Marrakesh to FoumTakkat and of Mhamid to Marrakesh
– 2 nights in hotel or riad in Marrakesh in double room
– The hike in the desert, 5 days
– The camels of luggage and porterage
– 6 nights camping in the desert
– Full boardduring the trip
– The guide/chef (local guide)
– Equipment for the kitchen and the bivouac (tent, mattress and blankets are provided)
– The tax to promotetourism, and local tax
– Our assistance
– The air transport
– Drinks (you need to buy mineral water in Ouled Driss)