Marrakech Great Moroccan South 8 Days Tour
Day 1: MARRAKECH
Type: accompanied SUV circuit
Length: 8 days/7 nights
Start and end at: Marrakech
Lodging: Hotel or Riad and Bivouac in the desert
Transport: Air conditioned SUV
Half board during the trip
Day 2: MARRAKECH – FOUM TAKKAT
Days 3 and 4: FOUM TAKKAT – AIT SFOUL – ZAOUIT SIDI SALEH – TIRAFF
Days 5 and 6: TIRRAF – ERG BOUZIAN – ERG IZANA
Your caravan will accompany you to the huge dunes of Erg Bouzian where you will spend the night. The next day, you will arrive at the Erg Izana and its tamaris for your second bivouac in the dunes.
Day 7: ERG IZANA – OULED DRISS(M’HAMID)
You will leave Erg Izana and continue to OuledDriss, making your way across rocky dunes and stretches of desert. Rest and shower or hammam at OuledDriss. Then, you will visit the Kasbah of OuledDriss. Dinner and night at a local tavern.
Day 8: OULED DRISS (M’HAMID) – MARRAKECH TRANSFER
from Marrakech to Tanegroute, where you will visit the library and pottery studios, eating lunch by the road. Arrival at Marrakech in the late afternoon, around 6 PM.
Day 9: MARRAKECH
Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
INCLUDED IN PRICE :
– Transfer airport/hotel/airport
– Transfer of Marrakesh to FoumTakkat and of Mhamid to Marrakesh
– 2 nights in hotel or riad in Marrakesh in double room
– The hike in the desert, 5 days
– The camels of luggage and porterage
– 6 nights camping in the desert
– Full boardduring the trip
– The guide/chef (local guide)
– Equipment for the kitchen and the bivouac (tent, mattress and blankets are provided)
– The tax to promotetourism, and local tax
– Our assistance
– The air transport
– Drinks (you need to buy mineral water in Ouled Driss)
Price Per Person